HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Find the 8 digit code printed inside the flap of Goodknight Gold Flash Machine Box
Send the code via whatsapp on 7304248888
will be announced soon
- The contest is conducted by Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) for the brand Good Knight Gold Flash Combi pack (Machine + Refill) only.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Godrej or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Godrej is eligible to participate or enter this contest.
- This contest is valid for selected dates only i.e. from 15th August 2020 to 15th December 2020 and the participant gets a chance to win one gram gold coin or equivalent amount.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of India & the laws of India govern this contest.
- Entry valid only on sharing the correct unique code and confirmed by authorized channel of GCPL.
- Tamilnadu: The participant needs to whatsapp GCPL the unique code from their number and the Participant will receive a question on Good Knight. Only after receiving the answer on the question, the participant‘s entry will be confirmed.
- All other States of India other than TN: The participant needs to whatsapp GCPL the unique code from their number.
- Entries to be accepted only in the form of Whatsapp only.
- Participants from one mobile number can whatsapp maximum of 4 codes.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, incorrect unique, unique code used before, entries sent after the mentioned date or damaged in transmission.
- Each unique code can be used only once.
- There will be 10 weekly winners and the rest will be announced as gala winners post 15th November 2020
- All expenses to the above activities shall be borne by Godrej.
- Entries reflected on GCPL‘s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries
- This contest cannot be clubbed with any other contest/scheme/offer.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- GCPL is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- Participants in the contest understand and agree that in order to offer the contest; GCPL must collect and use personal information about participants. This contest is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the winner must comply with.
- The winner will be selected through lucky draw or through judges
- The winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this contest. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this contest.
- GCPL reserves the right to alter or cancel the terms/venue of the contest at its discretion, without recourse
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless GCPL and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- By participating in the contest, it shall be deemed that the Participant has waived his/her right to raise any dispute of any nature whatsoever with regard to and/or in connection to the participation in the contest by the Participant and/or by the friend chosen by the Participant to accompany him/her in the event of winning the contest.
- GCPL, their employees, officers, directors or any other person shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever to compensate the Participant for his/her participation in the contest nor be responsible for any arrangements made in connection thereto by the Participant.
- The Participant agrees that he/she shall hold harmless GCPL its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the person, in any manner whatsoever in connection with participating in the contest and waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or relief.
- Participant will not harass, intimidate, or threaten anyone with whom Participant is in contact in connection with their participation on the contest, including without limitation the other participants, the parents or legal guardians of other participants, or any other entities or individuals connected with the contest nor will they do any activity to illegally affect the outcome of the contest.
In addition to the rules set forth herein, Participants may be disqualified or eliminated from the
contest at GCPL’s sole discretion without providing any reason whatsoever, including, without
limitation, any of the following reasons:
- Breach of any rule/regulation directly/indirectly pertaining to the contest;
- Breach of any agreement with GCPL in connection with the contest;
- Breach of terms and conditions provided herein by the Participant by participating in the contest.
- Violation of any local, city, state or central laws, rules or regulations; or bye-laws
- Entering into any personal, social, business, and/or financial relationship with any other Participant, any relative or social or business acquaintance of a Participant, any employee, agent or representative of the GCPL or any of their respective affiliates, such that the outcome of the contest is affected in any manner, including, without limitation, any arrangements for financial benefit of the Participant or any third party;
- Failing to disclose information or providing false information to GCPL or causing false information to be provided or cause any act which is fraudulent for participation in the contest.
- GCPL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss, injury, death, mental trauma caused to the winner in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the prize and/or to the contest.
- GCPL is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship with itself and the participants or between participants in running this contest.
- The persons wishing to participate in the contest and the Participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India and the Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to the Participant’s participation in the contest and/or the contest or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by GCPL. The said Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the person who has raised the dispute.
- Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to participation in the contestant/or the contest. Subject to the provision of rule 24 above, the courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.
- The 30 minutes’ diagram on the pack represents the first cycle of Flash vapour action. Subsequent cycles will have 15 minutes Flash vapour action.